Every little contribution counts, that´s why we in 5515 GenussRaum try to take part of more actions every day, improve our behaviors, to try to reduce our impact on the environment.
In the office
• We avoid the unnecessary printing of documents, emails, etc.
• Invoices are mostly issued, with few exceptions, digitally by Mail
• The restricted use of paper is limited to 100% recycled and certified paper. Gifts are packed with recycled materials whenever possible.
• Documents whose printing is unavoidable are reused on the back side
In our warehouse
• We have a warehouse under street level that offers optimal humidity and temperature conditions for the storage of our wines. It is not necessary to use devices to achieve these parameters, which means a consequent energy saving
• The cartons for shipping our wines are recycled and reused as many times as possible
• We take part in the dual recycling system and are certified by Interseroh
We arrange all our shipments with the GoGreen service of our logistics partner DHL, which guarantees that all of them within and outside of Germany will be made under the 100% CO2 Neutral System. This is a compensation system for carbon emissions derived from transport, which ensures that all our shipments in and out of Germany are made within the System